Re: Open Screen Protocol & transports, TPAC joint session with Media & Ent. IG

Hi Anssi,

Great to see this discussion starting. Could I ask that the scope
include security ? If the second screen protocol cannot be invoked
from a secure web page, it won't be very useful. And we haven't found
the option of giving certificates to all end devices viable.

...Mark

Sent from my iPhone