Re: [remote-playback] Make NotFoundError when prompt() is called and availability monitoring is not available optional

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 21:32:57 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Yes, I'm thinking about the case when the background availability
monitoring is not available and we have to show the dialog to start
active device discovery. We could argue that there's no timeout in
this case as user could turn on a device at any moment.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at