Re: [remote-playback] Merge steps 5 and 9 for prompt() algorithm

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 21:29:46 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I think the algorithm wouldn't prevent the user agent from early exit
(we could add a note for that).
My reasoning was that the algorithm now has two exit points where the
promise is rejected with the same exception and the difference seems
to be very subtle and hard to understand for web authors (even I had
to read it a couple of times before I remembered what it is). Maybe we
 should just rephrase those.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at