[remote-playback] Make NotFoundError when prompt() is called and availability monitoring is not available optional

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2016 00:01:48 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
avayvod has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback:

== Make NotFoundError when prompt() is called and availability
monitoring is not available optional ==
The step 8 from the ```prompt()```
[algorithm](https://w3c.github.io/remote-playback/#prompt-user-for-changing-remote-playback-state)
 was inspired by the similar step in the Presentation API's
```PresentationRequest.start()```
[algorithm](https://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#starting-a-presentation).

This step seems problematic to implement when the availability
monitoring is not supported by the device. At least on Android the
device picker dialog will not hide until user closes it even if
devices are not found. Closing the dialog by the browser would be
against the current guidelines of using it I assume.

I propose making this step optional.

@mfoltzgoogle - I'm not sure how this works with the Presentation API
on desktop (I think on Android it is not supported as well).

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/65 using your GitHub
account