Re: [remote-playback] Merge steps 5 and 9 for prompt() algorithm

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 22:49:04 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I think rephrasing would be good. FWIW, ideally, it shouldn't matter
for web authors. Actually, the only thing that bothers me about this
step is that it is before the check for "is allowed to show pop up"
which means that a web author could figure which formats can be played
 by calling `prompt()` on different `<video>`. In other words, it
makes the step observable while in principle, it's mostly an
optimization. I would be in favour to swap steps 5 and 6 and rephrase.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mounirlamouri
Please view or discuss this issue at