Re: [remote-playback] Make NotFoundError when prompt() is called and availability monitoring is not available optional

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 18:25:30 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I believe this step is to handle when the user agent has disabled
device discovery in a way that won't change over the lifetime of the
call to `prompt()`, so the user agent would have no reason to show a
dialog anyway.  I don't think we handle this specifically on Chrome
for desktop and always show the dialog.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at