Re: [remote-playback] Specify the transition between the local and remote playback when changing remote.state

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 23:29:46 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Yes, as long as we're talking about the media element and its state
exposed to the webpage. I believe I meant the backend for the local
playback under "local player" which could just be suspended until the
remote playback is stopped and then synchronized with the remote
playback state to continue from there.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at