Re: [remote-playback] [Meta] Guidance for HTMLMediaElement, HTMLAudioElement, HTMLVideoElement behaviors during remoting

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 10:47:49 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@foolip FYI
One thing to note is we'd likely want the user agents to be consistent
 with the API behavior in the case of remote playback initiated by the
 user agent. That means that we should avoid breaking websites that
are unaware of the Remote Playback API when the user agent initiates
remote playback. For example, throwing exceptions or firing an error
event for unsupported operations during remote playback could cause
the website to stop playback thinking the local playback has been
interrupted.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at