Re: [presentation-api] If TV and etc have many browsers, How to select and launch the browser or web-app based on blink, gecko or webkit.

From: Louay Bassbouss via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:25:35 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@hyunjunekim the Presentation API abstracts from the underlying
technologies that can be used for the implementation. But in the
future we may need to work on this to solve interoperability between
different Presentation API implementations but for now it is out of
scope in the [WG charter][1]. We already initiated a document "[Assess
 interoperability of Presentation API implementations][2]" to discuss
interoperability. If you have feedback please submit a comment in the
related issue #153.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2014/secondscreen/charter.html#out-of-scope
[2]:
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/blob/gh-pages/interoperability.md

--
GitHub Notif of comment by louaybassbouss
See