[presentation-api] If TV and etc has many layout, How to select and launch the browser or web-app based on blink, gecko or webkit.

From: Hyun June Kim via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 13:41:27 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
hyunjunekim has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== If TV and etc has many layout, How to select and launch the browser
 or web-app based on blink, gecko or webkit. ==
I think that need on the specification how to select and launch
browser or web-app.
And on the blink was working to ship the presentation-API. When
discovery and launch, the blink should support use of Cast and DIAL
devices.
[https://www.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/media-router]
Then has a problem using DIAL, I think we should unify the app name
which is default browser or web-app to launch on the TV or other
screens(presenting browsing context).

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/189