Re: CfC: publish the Presentation API as an updated WD; respond by 8 Oct

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 12:09:52 +0000
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "mark a. foltz" <mfoltz@google.com>
Hi Mark, All,

> On 01 Oct 2015, at 13:58, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a new Working Draft of the Presentation API using the latest Editor's Draft [1] as a basis.
>
> There has been significant progress since the latest Working Draft publication and the TPAC is coming. We should publish another revised Working Draft before TPAC. Per the W3C Process, a Working Group is expected to publish a Working Draft when there have been significant changes to the previous published document that would benefit from review beyond the Working Group.
>
> Please respond by 8 Oct (next Thursday) if you have concerns. Silence will be considered as agreement. We will attempt to publish on 9 October earliest.

The CfC ended with no concerns.

Mounir's comments (thanks) [2] were addressed by renaming interfaces [3], closing issues #171 [4] and #152 [5].

Mark - please publish an updated Working Draft of the Presentation API today or early next week (Mon/Tue) using the process described at [6].

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)

[1] https://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-secondscreen/2015Oct/0001.html