Re: CfC: publish the Presentation API as an updated WD; respond by 8 Oct

Hi Anssi,

Thank you for doing this.

I think it would be great if we could have the resolution of issue 171
[1] applied to the new WD and hopefully issue 152 [2].

[1] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/171
[2] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/152

-- Mounir