CfC: publish the Presentation API as an updated WD; respond by 8 Oct

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 10:58:45 +0000
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hi All,

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a new Working Draft of the Presentation API using the latest Editor's Draft [1] as a basis.

There has been significant progress since the latest Working Draft publication and the TPAC is coming. We should publish another revised Working Draft before TPAC. Per the W3C Process, a Working Group is expected to publish a Working Draft when there have been significant changes to the previous published document that would benefit from review beyond the Working Group.

Please respond by 8 Oct (next Thursday) if you have concerns. Silence will be considered as agreement. We will attempt to publish on 9 October earliest.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)

[1] https://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/