Re: [presentation-api] Presentations from within nested browsing contexts

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 14:22:01 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Hearing no concerns, @mfoltzgoogle please proceed as suggested and
update the spec, considering also @sicking's feedback re the security
section. In this first iteration we should be fine monkey-patching
HTML spec in the Presentation API. However, should add an inline
issue/note that we should upstream the patch to HTML if no concerns
from TAG/WebAppSec to be looped in after the changes have landed.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by anssiko
Please view or discuss this issue at