Re: [presentation-api] Possibility for a character to be interpreted differently depending on locale

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 17:51:56 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
oh, this is a very different use case than the one i thought we were
talking about. In this case, it seems to make sense to pass the
smartphone's accept-language settings to the second screen and require
 the browser to pass that to the server from which it is requesting
the resource.

i thought we were talking about passing strings from the smartphone to
 the second screen, or vice versa, for display, and that's the case
where i see the necessity of passing the language of the string with
the string.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by r12a
Please view or discuss this issue at