Re: [presentation-api] CG rechartering

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:33:29 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I've now created a [webscreens/cg-charter][1] repo for the Second
Screen *Community Group (CG)* rechartering discussions and primed it
with a [CG Charter][2] template that contains the common boilerplate.
I left Scope of Work, Out of Scope, and Deliverables sections
essentially blank to be filled in with your help.

Let's continue this discussion on CG rechartering in the
[corresponding GitHub issues][3] in the webscreens/cg-charter repo
(and don't forget to watch that repo, since this WG mailing list will
not be notified of changes in the CG repo).

[1]: https://github.com/webscreens/cg-charter
[2]: https://webscreens.github.io/cg-charter/
[3]: https://github.com/webscreens/cg-charter/issues

--
GitHub Notification of comment by anssiko
Please view or discuss this issue at