Re: [presentation-api] Rethinking availability monitoring

From: Oleg Beletski via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 13:16:22 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Thanks for detailed explanation. I perfectly understand idea behind
not firing of the events when nothing is really happening. My
assumption was that since we create new interface then it is
equivalent to starting of the new discovery process. Naturally, page
will get notifications about all discovered devices after that. In
that case  even though device already signaled with the event to page
A, the same device availability will be reported in page B over new
AvailabilityListener instance. Otherwise, if with AvailabilityListener
 interface we provide access to the discovery process running in the
background, then yes, page B will get no notifications about device
that has been reported to page A.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by obeletski
See