[presentation-api] The difference between index.html & Overview.src.html

From: Hongki CHA via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 03:14:03 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
hongkicha has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== The difference between index.html & Overview.src.html ==
Hi, all. <br> I would like to make some minor editorial changes on our
 document. <br>I see two very simliar looking files at the master
directory:
[index.html](https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/blob/gh-pages/index.html)
 &
[Overview.src.html](https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/blob/gh-pages/Overview.src.html)
**Could anybody tell me the difference between these two?**
Thanks in advance!

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/69