Re: [presentation-api] Review the use cases and requirements

From: Hongki CHA via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 02:20:15 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Anssi, we currently have four UCs so why don't we add another
category? **Digital Signage(DS)**. <br>DS is a screen media showing
contents such as advertisements and notifications. <br>DS is one of
the closest media we bump into everyday.<br> I strongly believe
Presentation API should support some functionalities DS requires. <br>
  In this sense, I would like to...
1. update our document by adding a short description on DS.
2. prepare a not too long presentation on DS at our upcoming F2F
meeting.
Your thoughts?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by hongkicha