Re: [presentation-api] The difference between index.html & Overview.src.html

From: Louay Bassbouss via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 06:58:06 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@hongkicha yes you need to upload both files. Regarding your second
question: if you follow the steps described in [How to Contribute via
Pull
Requests](https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Work_Mode#How_to_Contribute_via_Pull_Requests)
 --> step9 says "On GitHub, navigate to your fork
https://github.com/YOUR_GITHUB_USERNAME/presentation-api and create a
pull request with your changes" this means you can create PR using
GitHub website. It  worked fine for me. I donĀ“t have experience with
equivalent command line in terminal.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by louaybassbouss
See