Re: joinSession and resumeSession

Hi MarkFo, Anton, Oleg,

> On 09 Mar 2015, at 23:40, Anton Vayvod <avayvod@google.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for bringing this issue to the attention of the group. Comments inline:
>
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Oleg Beletski <o.beletski@samsung.com> wrote:
>
> After reading the Presentation API specification I got a feeling that functionality for joining the presentation session and resuming of the presentation session are not properly separated from each other in the document.

[...]

MarkFo, Anton - does the issue #39 capture the feedback discussed in this thread?

  https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/39

We should make sure this feedback does not go lost. Since Oleg is not yet a formal group rep, we should clearly attribute the feedback to Oleg.

Oleg - my expectation is you're looking at joining the WG since you're interested in this work.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)