Re: [presentation-api] Allow page to designate a default presentation URL

The |defaultsessionstart| event should only be fired on the top level
frame/document in a given page. If there are multiple <frames> declaring
default presentations, there is no easy way for the user agent to
disambiguate the user intent to initiate presentation.

If the |defaultsessionstart| event handler is attached to the |navigator|
object, how do we ensure that only the frame that declared the <link> tags
gets access the session?

m.