Re: Call for agenda topics for WG F2F meeting 19-20 May 2015 in Berlin

Anssi,

I would like to address the following issues in the F2F:

How to filter available screens according to the content being presented
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/9

Refine how to do session teardown/disconnect/closing
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/35

Define user agent context for rendering the presentation
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/14

I believe having consensus around these issues would help implementers.
Also I look forward to a discussion on the privacy and security
implications of the API.

m.