New Working Draft of the Presentation API published

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 11:37:16 +0200
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hello second screen fans,

This is to let you know that the latest editor's draft was published as
Working Draft as planned (well, almost as planned as Mark had to fight a
bit against the "automated" publication system).

The version published on 1 July 2015:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-presentation-api-20150701/

... which matches the latest published version as long as we don't
publish a new one:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/presentation-api/

I will now get in touch with the TAG, Privacy IG and Web Security IG to
initiate reviews.

Thank you all for your contributions!

Francois.