[presentation-api] new commits pushed by tidoust

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 07:31:40 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org

The following commits were just pushed by tidoust to
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

* Getting rid of "begin-link" construct to avoid whitespace in href

The publication tool seems to complain that the editor draft's URL is
invalid.
This may be due to the existence of a whitespace before the closing
quote in
the "href" attribute of that link.

That whitespace is generated by tidy to accommodate the 80-character
limit
constraint. Tidy cuts the link because we use the <!--begin-link-->
Anolis
construct and so Tidy rightly thinks it can introduce a
carriage-return
after the comment without problem. The thing is Anolis takes whatever
character appears between the comments, carriage-return included.

I switched to a regular <a href="url">url</a> construct to get rid of
the
carriage-return for good.
  by Francois Daoust
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/commit/4c359e8d01f2f252358c4d39877076984d6d9554