Re: [sdw] sosa or sosa-ext for SOSA/SSN Extensions? (#1245)

From: Maxime Lefrançois via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 07:27:24 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
We have slash-based IRIs for `sosa:`. I's therefore technically feasible to redirect some new SOSA term to a separate ontology (say https://w3.org/ns/sosa/ext` , that imports SOSA and extend it with other terms and axioms.

This was one of the motivations to push for one unique namespace for SOSA SSN and SSN-System, but the group voted against this approach. Now if I understand well, with ssn-ext you would want to use this approach ?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by maximelefrancois86
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1245#issuecomment-850210866 using your GitHub account