RE: Online meeting planning

Me too. UTC+10

From: Joseph Abhayaratna <Joseph.Abhayaratna@psma.com.au>
Sent: Friday, 1 May, 2020 22:43
To: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Cc: public-sdwig <public-sdwig@w3.org>; ted@w3.org; jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk
Subject: Re: Online meeting planning

Joseph.Abhayaratna@psma.com.au<mailto:Joseph.Abhayaratna@psma.com.au>
[cid:image003.png@01D62172.EB427DC0]
www.psma.com.au<http://www.psma.com.au/>

www.geoscape.com.au<http://www.geoscape.com.au/>
[cid:image004.png@01D62172.EB427DC0]<https://twitter.com/PSMA>
[cid:image005.png@01D62172.EB427DC0]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/psma-australia>
[cid:image006.jpg@01D62172.EB427DC0]
[Request a Quote]<https://geoscape.com.au/product>
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of PSMA Australia. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.  All outgoing emails and attached files are virus scanned, but we do not represent that this email and any attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. Further, we do not accept any liability for any damage caused by this email or attachments. ABN 23 089 912 710