Re: Online meeting planning

I will be happy to join - UTC-6 and wishing it would just stay that way.

Scott

--
Keep up with all the OGC news by signing up to our quarterly newsletter at
http://newsletter.opengeospatial.org

_Interested in attending the
next OGC Technical and Planning Committee Meeting? Find out more at
http://www.ogcmeet.org <http://www.ogcmeet.org/>_