Re: Online meeting planning

From: Scott Simmons <ssimmons@ogc.org>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 07:15:11 -0600
Cc: public-sdwig <public-sdwig@w3.org>, "ted@w3.org" <ted@w3.org>, "jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk" <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
To: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
I will be happy to join - UTC-6 and wishing it would just stay that way.

Scott

--
Keep up with all the OGC news by signing up to our quarterly newsletter at
http://newsletter.opengeospatial.org

_Interested in attending the
next OGC Technical and Planning Committee Meeting? Find out more at
http://www.ogcmeet.org <http://www.ogcmeet.org/>_