Re: Online meeting planning

thanks Ted and I'll do the doodle poll - but just recalling that when we
used to do these calls, with participants from US, Europe and Australia, we
ended up doing something around 1300 UTC in the northern hemisphere summer,
when the difference between north and south was smaller (so v early in US,
v late in Australia) - then swapping to around 2000 or 2100 UTC in the
northern hemisphere winter, when the daylight saving effect was reversed
and the time gap was bigger (afternoon US, early morning Oz).