RE: OWL-Time extensions for Era

ISO 19108 defines four 'indeterminate values' for temporal position.
- 'now' - which corresponds with the time it is de-referenced
- 'after T1' - so if T1="now" then it says that we don't know when it is but it is later than now
- 'before T1' - so if T1="now" then it says that we don't know when it is but it is earlier than now
- 'unknown' - we don't know what the relationship between it and any other instant is

Perhaps we should add these to OWL-Time to support your use-cases.

Simon