From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, 16 January, 2020 07:11
To: Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>; Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>; public-sdwig@w3.org; Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Subject: Re: Publish ssn-ext WD - was RE: Recap Toulouse face to face

Hi Simon,

The document is staged at:

https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/WD-vocab-ssn-ext-20200116/

Barring any major issues, it will be published tomorrow. Seems we only need to address CSS issues. I fixed a few minor issues and committed back to repo.

I commented out this CSS as it is invalid, your comment suggests it gets set by JS but not seeing how offhand.

  left: var(--left); /* set via JS */
  top: var(--top); /* set via JS */

If you can provide me those values, I'll update the doc.

Also I get

Property pointer-events doesn't exist : none

https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/WD-vocab-ssn-ext-20200116/

and will seek clarification about its use in W3C specs

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41406627/css-pointer-events-and-appearance-properties-not-recognized-by-css-validator

Only pubrules error is from the custom OGC & W3C copyright which we previously accepted so should not be an issue.

https://www.w3.org/pubrules/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2020%2FWD-vocab-ssn-ext-20200116%2F&profile=WD&validation=simple-validation&noRecTrack=true&informativeOnly=false&echidnaReady=false&patentPolicy=pp2004

Markup validator and link checker are happy.

As IG don't usually publish Working Drafts (WD), we are not sure we can set this to auto-publish going forward. I did get approval back in December for SDWIG to continue publishing as a WD instead of relegating this to a W3C Note.

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/gh-pages/meetings/f2f-5-presentation-e

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/gh-pages/meetings/f2f-5-OGC-tech-trend

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>