Re: Publish ssn-ext WD - was RE: Recap Toulouse face to face

SSN-ext WD published

https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-ssn-ext/

[]

https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/WD-vocab-ssn-ext-20200116/

> and will seek clarification about its use in W3C specs

pointer-events comes from respec, is fine and recently accepted by CSS
validator although not default view and link pubrules provides. That
will be fixed.

The --left and --top issue also come from respec not filling them in
and will take care of that. I will do that and any other minor fixes
post publication and bug report relayed.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41406627/css-pointer-events-and-appearance-properties-not-recognized-by-css-validator

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead