Re: Publish ssn-ext WD - was RE: Recap Toulouse face to face

With Linda's approval, I am working with W3C Webmaster to publish and
should be done by tomorrow.

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdwig/2019Nov/0029.html

https://maps4html.github.io/HTML-Map-Element-UseCases-Requirements/

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/gh-pages/meetings/f2f-5-presentation-e