RE: Reminder: Next week focus week September

From my side these items are worth some attention:

- There are 2 proposals for new work; if you haven’t looked, please do so and express your interest. https://github.com/w3c/sdw/projects/15

- I’ll be updating the Geospatial Web roadmap based on your comments; more comments are still welcome via https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1065

- I’ll be finalizing the list of OGC standards that are "not yet Web-friendly enough". Any more comments TODAY please 😉
https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/gh-pages/roadmap/non-webby-ogc-standards.md

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1057

Also, any ideas about things we should bring to the OGC are worth bringing up this week, because the next OGC meeting is forthcoming next week in Stuttgart and several of us will be there.

I’ll leave it up to the other work item leads to give updates and ask for help concerning their work:
- Peter: MapML
- Bill: Stats on the Web
- Armin: SSN
- Rob: WebVMT