[sdw] WebVMT: Review duplication of WebVTT documentation overlap

From: Rob Smith via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 12:20:48 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
rjksmith has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/sdw:

@tidoust wrote:

I would not duplicate parts already defined in WebVTT. For instance, the definition of a [WebVMT style block](http://w3c.github.io/sdw/proposals/geotagging/webvmt/#dfn-webvmt-style-block) seems to be the exact same one as the definition of a [WebVTT style block](https://w3c.github.io/webvtt/#webvtt-style-block), so I would not duplicate its definition. Or I would clarify somewhere that this is the exact same thing.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1098 using your GitHub account