RE: next stats subgroup call - Wednesday 28 March, 20:00 UTC

DXWG – DCAT vocabulary call is at 20:00 UTC on Wednesdays – so same time.

Van: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Verzonden: dinsdag 27 maart 2018 15:52
Aan: Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>
CC: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>; public-sdwig@w3.org
Onderwerp: Re: next stats subgroup call - Wednesday 28 March, 20:00 UTC

Hi Rob

Times of subsequent calls is on the agenda for tomorrow night, so that's very relevant info!

What is the schedule for the DXWG calls?

Thanks

Bill

On 27 March 2018 at 15:23, Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au<mailto:rob@metalinkage.com.au>> wrote:
This is a bit challenging because DCAT revision in DXWG overlaps with the stats BP domain, and has an active deliverable.

I think we should explore changing the time of the Stats BP discussions if possible,

Rob