Re: WebVMT Presentation: OGC18, Fort Collins

Hi Jeremy,

I can certainly upload it there if required, although attachments in the public mailing list also have URLs, and I'll do as you suggest for future presentations. I’m just composing a new comment for the Strategy Funnel ticket as we speak.

Rob Smith

Away Team
www.awayteam.co.uk <http://www.awayteam.co.uk/>