Re: WebVMT Presentation: OGC18, Fort Collins

Hi Rob - would be useful to upload this onto the GitHub repository in your
project area (so you can reference it with a URL) and then update the
WebVMT ticket in the Strategy Funnel with a new comment that summarises the
key points from our discussion yesterday and provide a link to the
presentation.

Jeremy