Re: WebVMT Presentation: OGC18, Fort Collins

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 10:49:04 -0600
To: Rob Smith <rob.smith@awayteam.co.uk>
Cc: public-sdwig@w3.org
Hi Rob - would be useful to upload this onto the GitHub repository in your
project area (so you can reference it with a URL) and then update the
WebVMT ticket in the Strategy Funnel with a new comment that summarises the
key points from our discussion yesterday and provide a link to the
presentation.

Jeremy