Progress with “Describing moving objects” task

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 12:52:06 +0100
To: Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu>, Rob Smith <rob.smith@awayteam.co.uk>, "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Cc: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Hi - during the Face to Face SDW IG meeting in Fort Collins last month we
talked about the “Describing moving objects” task from the SDW Charter [1].

I’ve updated the GitHub Project [2] with the task description from the
Charter, but I wonder if there’s a plan about how to take this forward? The
Charter says completion expected by Q2 2019.

Jano: you self-nominated to lead this activity - any thoughts?

Rob: you said you were interested in this activity (presumably as is
relates to WebVMT [3]), did you manage to get in touch with Jano?

Thanks all. Jeremy

[1]: https://www.w3.org/2017/sdwig/charter.html
[2]: https://github.com/w3c/sdw/projects/6
[3]: https://github.com/w3c/sdw/projects/8