Re: Poll for a telcon on Tech Trends coordination (SDWIG ACTION-391)

Hi George - thanks for setting up the Doodle Poll. Do you anticipate having
a draft of the restructured `chapter-05.adoc` [1] available for discussion
/ review ahead of the telecon?

My notes from the SDW-IG F2F say:

```
ACTION (George Percival)
- make proposals for the SDW branch of the mind map
- “Iterate the AsciiDoc” for Chapt 5 of the Technology Trends
- Consider how to link the geospatial items in the W3C Strategy Funnel and
SDW-IG Projects ... and whether they should all appear as a leaf-node in
the TT mindmap.
```

Many thanks! Jeremy

[1]: