From: Rob Atkinson <robatkinson101@gmail.com>
Sent: 04 July 2018 22:48
To: Little, Chris <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>
Cc: Bill Roberts - Swirrl IT Limited (hello@swirrl.com) <hello@swirrl.com>; Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>; public-sdwig@w3.org
Subject: Re: W3C SDWIG - Ontology for RDF Data Cube dicing

Previously i have played with url templates referencing qb components...

This supports arbitrary service interfaces. The dxwg work on profile descriptions might be a pathway to classifying such services.  Documenting such services, and various subset relationships is important and not well supported, but possibly some of the DCAT work will help.. but probably just recommend using an external vocab. So leveraging that to justify this new work makes sense.

Qb metadata for subsets once transferred is another concern, but a use case for the same vocabulary

Available and keen to support any activity in this space.

Rob