Re: Stats on the Web BP call agenda 24 January, 20:00 UTC

I'd like to add another agenda item for today's call:

3. What other related activities, initiatives and groups should we make
sure we are aware of?  For example:
SDMX - https://sdmx.org/
Dataset Exchange working group - https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Main_Page
UN 'global statistical geospatial framework' -
http://ggim.un.org/meetings/GGIM-committee/documents/GGIM6/Background-Paper-Proposal-for-a-global-statistical-geospatial-framework.pdf

Others?