RE: Stats on the Web BP call agenda 24 January, 20:00 UTC

+1 from me, Bill.

I don't have other topics to suggest, but I wonder there's any feedback on the (quick and dirty) set of comments I shared on the mailing list [1] about the compliance of statistical data with DWBP.

Thanks

Andrea

----
[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdwig/2018Jan/0048.html

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.