Stats on the Web BP call agenda 24 January, 20:00 UTC

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 07:18:19 -0500
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Hi stats fans

I propose the following simple agenda for our call this week:

1. Review progress on Use Cases - please add your contributions to the
document
https://github.com/w3c/sdw/blob/gh-pages/stats-bp/draft-use-case-list.md

2. Discuss who can join the 19-20 Feb meeting in Amersfoort whether in
person or by webex and what kind of stats session we want to have there.

The call details are as follows:

https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=maace66ac663b9f63dbac9439c283d261

meeting number: 311 726 024

Phone number: +1-617-324-0000

The webex password will be the usual one (email me off-list if you need a
reminder)

Best regards

Bill