Re: Agenda for SDWIG plenary February 7

Le 02/02/2018 à 08:36, Linda van den Brink a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> We have a plenary call on the 7th of February, 20:00 UTC. Main topic:
> face2face meeting preparation; but we also have a short presentation on
> video geotagging.
>
> The agenda:
> - Short status update of subgroups (BP, stats)
> - Video Geotagging Protocol For Electronic Maps - Rob Smith (10 -15 minutes)
> - F2F meeting logistics
> - F2F meeting registration & attendance
> - F2F meeting agenda bashing
>
> --
> To join via a Web browser:

the WebEx coordinates for this call, because such coordinates should no
longer appear in public space. Please check the following page (which
you should be able to access with your W3C account):

https://www.w3.org/2017/sdwig/webex.html

Get in touch with me if you cannot access that page for some reason.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Francois.