Agenda for SDWIG plenary February 7

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 07:36:40 +0000
To: "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Hi all,

We have a plenary call on the 7th of February, 20:00 UTC. Main topic: face2face meeting preparation; but we also have a short presentation on video geotagging.

The agenda:
- Short status update of subgroups (BP, stats)
- Video Geotagging Protocol For Electronic Maps - Rob Smith (10 -15 minutes)
- F2F meeting logistics
- F2F meeting registration & attendance
- F2F meeting agenda bashing

--