RE: IG calls: Same WebEx call info for everyone from now on

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 10:43:12 +0100
To: "'Linda van den Brink'" <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, "'Jeremy Tandy'" <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>, "'Bill Roberts'" <bill@swirrl.com>, "'Michael J Gordon'" <Michael.Gordon@os.uk>
Cc: <public-sdwig@w3.org>
With apologies for the conflicting messaging here, I'm going to ask you to ignore my previous message below.

In practice, all WebEx coordinates - meeting password, but also meeting number and meeting URL - now need to be kept private to avoid abuse of the WebEx system, per:
https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/WebExBestPractices#Keeping_WebEx_Coordinates_Secure

With that in mind, I canceled the WebEx meeting described below, created a new one, and put the info on a dedicated page, only accessible to W3C Members and IG participants (including invited experts):
https://www.w3.org/2017/sdwig/webex.html

That page is linked from the group's home page, and I invite call chairs to rather include a link to that page in the agenda they send out to the group.

Sorry for the hiccup, hopefully, we'll be good with that from now on!

Thanks,
Francois.