Re: Organising breakout sessions for TPAC

Jeremy,

Thanks, that’s a great idea. I’m also interested in finding out more about how the session format works, given that this will be my first TPAC Plenary, and their website raised more questions than it answered.

I’m available Wednesday, Thursday or Friday afternoons next week (15-17th), if that’s any good. Please let me know.

Rob Smith

Away Team
www.awayteam.co.uk <http://www.awayteam.co.uk/>