Organising breakout sessions for TPAC

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 14:27:37 +0100
To: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, Rob Smith <rob.smith@awayteam.co.uk>, "Rushforth, Peter (NRCan/RNCan)" <peter.rushforth@canada.ca>, "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Rob, Peter,

Both of you have expressed interest in running a breakout session at TPAC -
for WebVMT and MapML respectively. Linda and I suggest that we have a call
to determine the following for each of your proposed sessions:

I) key stakeholders (who we want to attend)
II) objectives / outcomes (what do you want to happen because of the
breakout session)
III) content / approach (what you want to say and how you’ll get your
message across)

Can you let us know when you’re available to discuss?

Thanks, Jeremy