SSN/SOSA - Where are the examples?

From: Andreas Harth <harth@kit.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 17:07:03 +0200
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

Armin asked me for feedback on SSN/SOSA [1].  In general I think the
document looks good.

What would help me tremendously is to see some RDF snippets.  How does
a concrete RDF description look like of a single observation (let's say
one temperature observation in degrees Celcius) and a single actuation
(let's say the flipping of a switch)?

I appreciate that the document at [1] very well explains all of the
classes and properties, but I guess most people learned HTML not
from the abstract spec but via "view source".  Even if it's too late
to include examples in the spec, I am nevertheless interested in
pointers to RDF snippets of actual sensor readings (temperature, light,
pressure...).

Cheers,
Andreas.

[1] https://w3c.github.io/sdw/ssn/